The foodie in your life probably gets enough meal prep boxes & gift cards but what about giving them something a little different that is 100% up their alley without giving them a gift they've gotten over and over.
1. Artisan Honey*: Bear Hug Honey Company is a Specialty Honey & Bee-Themed Shop located in downtown Athens, Georgia (30 minutes from Rinse!). They specialize in the tastiest Artisan Honey & Infused Honey. Great for your Foodie friend because Honey has so many uses- tea, charcuterie boards, desserts, etc! (*These Honeys are not available online but if you would like to order, feel free to call our store at 678-635-3720. We have lots of options, so ask our girls if you have a favorite kind!)
2. Hand-Painted Stoneware Bowls: Hello, perfect prep bowls. All right, maybe these are a little too cute to use just for chopped onions and carrots, but we’re certainly using these hand-painted bowls in every which way in our kitchen and dining room
3. Yogurt Face Mask:- So this isn’t food to eat… but it is food for your face! Powdered Yogurt moisturizes, Kaolin Clay soothes, while Powdered Honey provides natural antimicrobial properties & helps to moisturize your skin leaving it soft and supple. It can be customized to your skin type too! For example, if you have Dry Skin, mix with honey! (Maybe even some of that honey we mentioned above ;)
4. Cinnamon Roll Pucker Stick: Is there anything that smells better than fresh-baked cinnamon rolls? We took the scent from our favorite warm, flakey, baked treats and put it into a lip balm that your lips will love!
5. Merlot Soap: We love a good wine pairing! And luckily, Wine Soap pairs well with everything!
6. Lunch Tote: GET IN MY BELLY! And in my shopping cart because this to too cute to pass up. A lunch bag that can double as a gift bag!
7. Everything Bagel & Cream Cheese Kit*: Everything you need to make a dozen everything bagels and homemade cultured cream cheese all in one convenient package for the whole family. Rope, loop and boil your own bagels from scratch and followup with a schmear of homemade cream cheese to recreate an NYC classic in your very own kitchen. Everything bagels not your first choice? Don’t worry. You can make ‘em plain too. (*These kits are not available online but if you would like to order, feel free to call our store at 678-635-3720)
8: Lane’s BBQ Rub*: Here in good ‘ole Monroe, Georgia, we have Lane’s BBQ! And they make the most amazing BBQ rubs & sauces! Put them on brisket, beef, pork chops, chicken wings, the options are endless! (*These BBQ Rubs are not available online but if you would like to order, feel free to call our store at 678-635-3720. We have lots of options, so ask our girls if you have a favorite kind!)