2. Peppermint Essential Oil: So here we go with the Peppermint! Peppermint Straight Essential Oil has a stimulating and familiar aroma and will soothe your headache. Diffuse it in your house all the time to try to stop the headaches before they happen!
3. Peppermint Roll-On: Sometimes, diffusing isn’t enough and you need to go right to the source! Apply this roll-on on the tip of your nose, your temples, & forehead to try and relieve headaches! The Roll-On is perfect to keep in a bag to have on the go or at home for when you need it most.
4. Peppermint Body Bliss Oil: Let’s keep the Peppermint train going. So you tried diffusing, you tried a Roll-on, and now you’re tired, your neck hurts, you just need to relax for a minute. Peppermint Body Bliss Oil can be used all the time as a moisturizer but on those hard days, it can be used as a massage oil or a bath oil. Rub it into your neck and back for relief and/or take a bath in it for even more relief!
5. Peppermint Refreshing Spray: So you’ve done all the things and hopefully you’re feeling a little better! But you still need a little something, spritz all the things with the Peppermint Refreshing Spray including your pillow! Keep this around to spray when you feel a headache coming on or to stop it before it comes!
6. Cooling Eye Mask*: Does cooling help your headaches? This cooling eye mask can be kept in the freezer so that it’s ready to go when needed! Trust us, this is amazing! (*These masks are not available online but if you would like to order, feel free to call our store at 678-635-3720)
7. Peppermint Shower Bomb: One more Peppermint goodie! Like a bath bomb for your bath, a Shower Bomb enhances your shower by releasing aromatherapy Essential Oils into the air. The scent of the Essential Oils mixes with the steam from the shower & creates a spa steam shower for your enjoyment. Maybe you don’t have time for a full bath with Peppermint Body Bliss Oil & the lights turned down, so this is perfect for a quick shower!
8. Warmie: These stuffed animals are not only for kids!! Warmies Plush are fully microwavable to provide hours of soothing warmth and comfort. And, they are scented with real dried French lavender and perfectly weighted so you can put them behind you head, over your eyes (only if it isn’t too hot!!), anywhere you need relief!